Harbour Place
Notes by Keddie Law
This photo predates the completion of the link between Burntisland and the Forth Bridge (which opened in 1890) as no bridge can be seen at the foot of the town to carry the line to Burntisland railway station. Note the hydraulic hoist on the right middle of the photo and beside it the horse used to haul individual coal wagons.